|SVRS 2010 Spring Election Checklist I (Final).pdf||28.9 KB|
SVRS Election Checklist I, 2010 Spring Election is on web site
The 2010 Spring Election (in SVRS) is now ready for engagement.
- County clerks may now inherit the Spring Election and notify the self-providers in their county.
- Once the election is inherited, contests and candidates for the Spring Election can be entered.
- Counties can now check Milestone #3 for the 2010 Spring Election, before but no later than March 12, 2010.
- Immediately notify Self-Providers that Milestone #3 has been completed at the county level.
- In some cases there may not be any state contests for your county, you will still need to inherit the election for any county or school district level contests and in order to accommodate any municipal elections.
For further instructions, see SVRS Election Checklist I, 2010 Spring Election on the G.A.B. web site.
Notice: Make sure to assign a Reporting Unit Plan when you inherit the election.
Starting this year, all municipalities need to inherit a Reporting Unit Plan whenever inheriting an election event, this action was not required before 2010. The Government Accountability Board has created 3 Reporting Plans in SVRS for each municipality to use.
- Before you inherit your election, check to see which Reporting Unit Plan matches the way you will be reporting your election results to your county clerk. Reporting Unit Plans can be found by expanding the Elections node, expanding the Plans node, and then expanding the Reporting Unit Plans node.
- Once you have determined which Reporting Unit Plan you are using for the Election, you can then inherit your election being sure to choose that Reporting Unit Plan from the dropdown box.
- If none of the existing Reporting Unit Plans match the way your municipality reports their election results, please contact your SVRS Specialist or the G.A.B. Help Desk.
Questions may be directed to your SVRS Specialist or the G.A.B. Help Desk at 608-261-2028 or firstname.lastname@example.org.