|SVRS Checklist II_2014 Fall Partisan Primary.pdf||645.7 KB|
SVRS Checklist II for the August 12, 2014 Fall Partisan Primary Election is now available. The Checklist contains county and municipal election setup tasks through completing Milestone #5.
Please review the document carefully and thoroughly and contact the G.A.B. Help Desk with any questions. Please do not disregard the instructions on this checklist. When steps are not completed properly and in the correct order, significant problems arise later in the process. These problems can affect ballots, poll lists, and voters which may be more difficult to resolve.
- The State has checked Milestone #3 for the August 12, 2014 Fall Partisan Primary Election.
- All contests and candidates must be entered in SVRS prior to checking Milestone #3. SVRS Checklist I and the Election Setup chapter of the SVRS Manual provide examples and instructions for entering contests and candidates in SVRS.
- All contests and candidates will be entered either by the State or County for the 2014 Fall Partisan Primary Election unless a municipality has a special election.
- Each partisan office requires three contest entries in SVRS for the 2014 Fall Partisan Primary Election: Democratic, Republican, Constitution.
- Milestone #3 must be checked by counties by Thursday, June 19, 2014.
- All municipalities must generate ballot styles and check Milestone #4 by Thursday, June 26, 2014. Online (MyVote Wisconsin) military and overseas absentee ballots must be available on June 26, 2014.
There are three SVRS Checklists sent out for each election cycle. You can expect to receive Checklist III the week of August 4, 2014. These checklists should be reviewed and followed, as they are the best resource to organize and track completion of SVRS election related tasks. Each one contains unique and valuable information.
Please contact the G.A.B. Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 261-2028, with any questions. Thank you.