New updates were installed on Saturday and Sunday, March 2 and 3 to SVRS, My Vote Wisconsin, and other G.A.B. systems. These new updates include several bug fixes. Please see below for the highlights of what was fixed in these updates.
- Formatted the driver license expiration date field to include the slashes so clerks do not have to enter them.
- Removed extra blank pages at the end of the poll book if the confidential and supplemental poll books do not contain any names.
- Renamed the “Address Exception” report to be called the “Boundary Exception” report.
- Resolved an issue related to district combo assignments for certain voter applications coming from My Vote Wisconsin.
- Added the Nursing Home name to both of the labels that print for absentee voters (the label for the certificate envelope and the mailing label).
- Updated the Provisional Ballot Tracker to allow for more than 10 provisional ballots to be added in a given reporting unit.
- Updated the “Canvass Percentage Complete” report to allow users to select the county from a dropdown list.
- Updated the “Contests by Reporting Unit for County Use” report in Canvass to allow users to select “all” in the jurisdiction type field.
My Vote Wisconsin
- Added explanations to the ballot status codes on the absentee ballot status page to better explain to voters what issued, returned, or cancelled ballot status codes mean.
- Made several fixes to improve site navigation, and ease of use.
- Made several fixes to improve data quality in SVRS, based on what voters enter in My Vote Wisconsin.
Please contact the Government Accountability Board Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
608-261-2028 if you have any questions regarding this. Thank you.