|SVRS Checklist I Cover Memo Feb 2013.pdf||41.46 KB|
|2013 SVRS Checklist I for February 19 Spring Primary.pdf||37.53 KB|
SVRS Checklist #1 for the February 19, 2013 Spring Primary Election is attached.
- Counties and municipalities need to double check that their school district contests and multi-jurisdictional judge primaries have been correctly entered by the state.
- Because of changes to the districts types last year, G.A.B staff is temporarily entering all school district contests and multi-jurisdictional judge contests. Counties with School District Primaries, School District Referenda, or Multi-Jurisdictional Judge Primaries should send copies of their ballot proofs to the G.A.B as soon as possible. If these contests/candidates are incorrect in SVRS, you must contact the GAB to correct such inaccuracies by close of business Thursday January 17, 2013. These candidates and contests must be entered before the state checks milestone #3.
- Counties and municipalities must set up all other local contests and candidates just as they have done in the past.
- All municipalities must generate ballot styles and check off Milestone #4 by Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Online military absentee ballots must be available on January 29, 2013.
- Make sure that all of your data quality issues are fixed in SVRS before you issue absentee ballots.
- The districts listed on the ballot label must be correct, or voters must be manually assigned to the correct district if the map in SVRS is wrong.
- Voters with no district combo must be fixed before they can be sent absentee ballots or show up on the poll list.
- Geocode exceptions and Address/Boundary exceptions must be verified to ensure voters are placed in the correct district.
- If you have a school district contest, voters on the School District Exception report must be verified.
- Normal data quality checks, like Felon and Death record matches, still need to be completed.
Should you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (608) 261-2028. Thank you.