Announcement of $1.9 million Grant to Create an Online Absentee Balloting System for Military and Overseas Voters
|Announcement of the FVAP Initiative Brief Review.pdf||54.21 KB|
|Announcement of the FVAP Initiative with Background.pdf||57.39 KB|
- The Government Accountability Board is proud to announce its receipt of a $1.9 million grant to create an online absentee balloting system for military and overseas electors.
- The online absentee ballot delivery system is expected to assist clerks in their service to military and overseas voters.
- The online absentee ballot delivery system will allow military and overseas electors to access an online ballot immediately.
- An announcement of the grant award with a brief review of the new online absentee balloting system is attached above.
- A more extensive explanation with background information is also attached above.