|SVRS 2011Spring Primary Checklist II.pdf||85.81 KB|
The Checklist II for the 2011 February Primary is now available (click on attachment above). This Checklist covers activities from the checking of Milestone 3 through the close of registration.
- The State has checked Milestone #3 for the 2011 February Primary.
- Counties must enter contests and candidates and then can check Milestone #3 for the 2011 February Primary, no later than January 21, 2011. Please immediately notify Self-Providers that Milestone #3 has been completed at the county level.
- Municipalities must enter contests and candidates and then can check Milestone #3 for the 2011 February Primary, no later than January 25, 2011.
- New Checklist II also includes all Close of Registration and Poll Book printing information.
- The next checklist will be provided after the February 15, 2011 Primary.
Thank you for you usual cooperation. We look forward to an exciting and successful 2011 Spring Election Cycle.
cc: Kevin J. Kennedy
Director and General Counsel
Government Accountability Board