The Government Accountability Board will hold a special teleconference meeting to discuss election observer rules.
A. Call to Order
B. Director’s Report of Appropriate Meeting Notice
C. Selection of Secretary
D. Personal Appearances
E. Administrative Rules
1. Proposed Changes to GAB Chapter 4, Election Observers
F. Proposed August Meeting Date Change
G. Approve Per Diem
H. Closed Session
- 5.05 (6a) and 19.85 (1) (h) The Board’s deliberations on requests for advice under the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (g) The Board may confer with legal counsel concerning litigation strategy.
- 19.851 The Board’s deliberations concerning investigations of any violation of the ethics code, lobbying law, and campaign finance law shall be in closed session.
- 19.85 (1) (c) The Board may consider performance evaluation data of a public employee over which it exercises responsibility.
The Government Accountability Board has scheduled its next meeting for Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at the Government Accountability Board offices, 212 East Washington Avenue, Third Floor in Madison, Wisconsin beginning at 9:00 a.m. That date is subject to change. For more information see the agency website: http://gab.wi.gov/
|07.21.14 Open-Closed Meeting Notice.pdf||14.88 KB|
|07.21.14 Combined Agenda and Meeting Materials.pdf||621.03 KB|